sat ~10 min lower body toning, 10 warm up/cool down, 5 minutes circuit training (*check*)
sun ~ 2 hours dancing (1 hour church, 1 hour dance practice-prolly 1/2 low. 1/2 high impact) (*check*)
monday~warm up 5 min., high-intensity cardio 10 min., 5 min cool down (*check-dang, whew, thx for the dvd loan jenn*)
tuesday~turned to the dvd again...did 5 min warm up, 15 min low impact cardio, 5 min cool down (*sorta check* cuz i didn't do what i intedned)
wednesday~did nothing!!
thursday~walk/run 20 min
friday ~ power sculpt 10 min
saturday~ walk/run 20 min
sunday ~ 2 hours dance practice
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You obviously do great with a to do list! You've burned 1205 calories since Sat! You're on your way~I think you'll be able to wear booty shorts this summer~if you want to :)
How did you do yesterday? Did you do anything extra like play with your kiddos or clean your house? That counts too! I've lost 2 lbs this week! Yeah! Since I couldn't exercise I counted every calorie.
I can't tell exactly, but I think you're eating between 1800-2200 calories a day, so if you get at least 5 days of your exercise plan done. You should lose 2 lbs this week. I noticed you didn't plan for a day off, you should really plan on letting your muscles recoop at least 1 day a week. Great job girl!
What are your new goals for this week? What is your weight loss goal for this month? I'm going to try to break out of the 240's by May 1. I'm expecting you to be 1_4 by the next weigh-in this Friday, ok. That would be a 3 lb loss. I didn't fill in the middle #, to keep your privacy :). Does that work for you? I'm going to be 2_9, you know what, if you put a 2 in the front, the tens don't really matter :) 249 by Friday ! Deal!
Hey girl! I hope you're doing ok. I'm going to workout at Randall High School this Sat around 2:30. Hope you can join us!
Post a Comment