Monday, March 26, 2007

week 7~food diary

saturday~
cinnamon roll
4 cups of coffee w/creamer
protien smoothie
bufallo chicken nuggets
i have no idea what i ate for dinner..i'm trying to do this on monday. woops.
but i think i ate 2 more cinnamon rolls.

sunday~
chocolate doughnut
coffee w/creamer and splenda
2 hotdogs w/cheese
2 peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches
2 tortillas w/melted 'icantbelieveitsnotbutter" and cinnamon and sugar
leftover hotdog bun with cheese melted on it...what am i doing?
i apparently did not think about blogging ANY of this, or i would have done better. this is embarrasing.

monday~
1 piece of cinnamon raisin ezekial bread with prolly 2 tbs peanut butter. it was way too much pb, but i couldn't get it too spread. 3 cups of coffee w/creamer
tortilla w/avacado and turkey, water
2 figure 8 weight loss chews, iced coffee w/chocolate soy
hamburger helper kinda thing--but only one serving & water
apple, turkey, cheese

tuesday~ ( i had a friend come to town today!! yikes!!)
sugar free cinnamon dolce latte
2 cookies
sandwhich-2 slices of 7grain bread, chiptle chicken salad, 1/2 avacado, lettuce, sprouts, tomato slice
spinach salad w/ tons of veggies & newman's own vinger and oil dressing
sparkling lemonade
1 cookie
TACOS GARCIA!!
i had 10-15 chips and salsa
guadalajara
naked beef chile rieno
1/2 chicken flauta
water
3 cookies (and then i sent the rest home with my friend)
dang it i've got to add all this stuff up!

wendesday~
kashi 'good friends' cereal w/whole milk (i don't have any low-fat milk!!)
coffee w/vanilla silk
a little granola w/nuts and fruit
tortilla w/chipotle chicken salad and tons of veggies & 1/2 avacado &
salad w/newmans oil and vinegar dressing
yogurt w/ 1/4 c granola
salad w/dressing
2 clementine oranges
2 crackers w/cheese

thursday~
cheerios w/1/2 banana & milk
salad w/ranch and 5 buffalo style popcorn chicken bites (those are about 170 cal for 5...so not too bad)
water
1/4 c granola w/ a few extra almonds
iced coffee w/creamer
taco w/flour tortilla (i know), taco meat, cheese, lots of lettuce and tomatoes.--i only had one!!
this in itself is a miracle
and then i had an arbonne party that night and resisted the cookies and cake...? this is great!
no snack

friday~
a figure 8 version of a "no-bake cookie" (figure 8 chocolate protien w/choco soy milk 2 T natural pb, and a handful of oats) yummy, but the pb does ad a bunch of extra calories...it was 500 c, but i didn't need a snack later
coffee w/vanila silk creamer
tuna fish & spices wrap w/ lettuce (couldn't eat the whole thing)
i did have 5 saltine crackers with it, that added 50 cal.
i'm feeling less hungry. ;-)
2 pieces of pizza & a beer
chocolate(about 6 kisses w/almonds that i had in the freezer)

saturday~
cinnamon roll w/pecans
coffee w/sf vanilla creamer
chicken salad (fried) and ranch, water
did not really hold back on this one...a piece of cherry cheesecake, a brownie w/some sort of marshmallow creme stuff on top of it, and a piece of fudge...so i guess i can at least refuse the "goodies" if it's not my most fave. this is an improvement for me. before, i'd get really despareate and eat stuff that wasn't even yummy, but it cured the craving. now i'm trying to think of the number of hours i'd have to burn calories.
-chilli dogs (2) french fries, but not many. and hot cheetos. we went to the river and had a great time.
i think i also drank about 4-5 beers

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for keeping me accountable! I actually had put in Sunday's but for some reason it just copied Sat. I know what you mean about this being embarrassing. I knew that I was going to be blogging everything, but it looks much worse when you write it down. I thought about leaving some of it out for a second, but then I thought what good would that do! Anyway great job!! I'm so proud of you! Thanks for letting us use your house. I'm still sore too,It felt like super high impact! but technically it was low impact. We burned about 300 doing the workout, but the afterburn was way more!

Jennifer said...

You're doing great! It is sooo hard to pass up cookies and goodies when your out with friends or at work and not feel a little sorry for yourself! But....it is going to be sooo worth it when you feel in control of your eating, instead of it controling you, having more energy, not to mention having a strong little body! It's easy to see what we struggle with, when everything is written down. I thought I didn't have a sweet tooth, but I have some kind of sugar everyday! And I do great until dinner, then I eat way too many calories. This accountability has saved me 1000 cal this week, because I made better choices. I was like....there is no way that I'm writing down a cheeseburger, lg fry, and a shake!! Keep up the good work!

Jennifer said...

How was your weekend? I'm going to have to fast today to get back in control! I did paint and do projects on my house for 12 hrs this weekend. I'm going to the activity calculator. I think I made my activity goal, but I think I ate so much this weekend that it might have balanced out!!

Jennifer said...

Way to go girl! Trying to remember what you ate is hard, I had to go back through 3 days. You probably burned some calories at the river!

Guess what, I weighed in this morning and I'm 1 lb away from my goal!! Can you believe it? I would have thought I totally blew it yesterday and then junked out the rest of this week. I guess if you get right back on track, a couple of bad days won't throw you off and the activity paid off! Would you want to do a video on Friday?