goal~burn 3500 calories
~~~~~~~~~
Totals: 3,649 calories in 10 hr 15 min
Child Care - play, walk/run, vigorous 298 calories in 45 min
Cleaning - multiple household tasks, vigorous 318 calories in 1 hr
Walking - 3.5 mph 50 calories in 10 min
Running - 5 mph 106 calories in 10 min
Church - spiritual dancing 198 calories in 30 min (ck*
Child Care - play, walk/run, vigorous 298 calories in 45 min (ck*
Walking - for exercise (3.5 mph) 101 calories in 20 min
Laundry - doing 171 calories in 1 hr (ck*
Dancing - disco 714 calories in 2 hr
Aerobics - high impact 185 calories in 20 min
Aerobics - high impact 417 calories in 45 min
Cleaning - scrubbing bathroom 302 calories in 1 hr (ck*
Cleaning - multiple household tasks, vigorous 318 calories in 1 hr (ck*
Carrying - under 25 lb at 3 mph (moderate) 53 calories in 10 min (*ck*
Dancing - disco 60 calories in 10 min
Dancing - belly 60 calories in 10 min (*ck*
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How about Friday around Lucy's nap time. I could come over there and bring another DVD and weights. Do you have a step? I have the Firm workout that kicks your butt. It's 45 m and a total body workout. I've been using the "my calorie counter" website to track the calories. I write down everything in the blog each night, then every few days I plug them into the calorie counter to see where I'm at. It seems to help, it also tracks your activity.
I think we need to try to get together in the middle of the week. We both tend to start out strong and lose momentum by the weekend. If we had a Wed and Fri or Sat workout, I think it would make a huge difference. What do you think?
Post a Comment