Thursday, February 22, 2007

i'm gonna weigh in tomorrow?

i'm nervous. i rebuke this anxiety, fear and condemnation from the devil in Jesus' name!

i didn't try my best...and therefore i'm feeling some consequences. i wanna be a participant in this race, not an observer.

i want to start trying my best. i'm better than this! my church has been declaring things recently, so i want to pass this one on...(i'm gonna say this one out loud, with authority and mean it!!)

Declaration of Destiny (2 Tim. 1; Romans 8; Col. 2)
"Jesus, You have selected me before the beginning of time to recieve grace and not condemnation. I have a God given responsibility on this earth that is only assigned to me and Jesus will provide for me everything I need to fulfill that assignment.

No demon, no sickness, and no hardship can keep me from walking in my dstiny. Every obstacle I face must submit to my God given Kingdom authority. All principalities and powers were defeated through the death and resurrection of my Lord.

I am destined to share in His glory and to walk in glory...amen!"

No comments: