Monday, January 29, 2007

excercise...

wow. excercise, huh.
okay. i've already been trying to excercise regularly, but noone has ever held me accountable. this'll be good.
my plan is to follow "Body fo Life".
:: 6 days a week
:: alternating days of cardio (20 minutes) and toning (alternating upper & lower body)
i tried this a few years ago, and it worked great. it kept my body guessing. it was a routine that kept increasing in difficulty. so i thought it was great for beginners or even body builders. i actually think the average person can do this. i'm attempting it now.
the whole thing that i think is different is this: you don'd just hop on the treadmill and run for 20 minutes. it's the intensity level that is always changing. so that's how it works for someone who has been fit for years or someone who is just startin out.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are doing great Tanya! You won't believe how fast your body will change on that program. A friend of mine did the challenge and lost a ton of weight and completely changed! You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!

Heather said...

Tanya ... I think your great! I know we have never met but reading your comments has made me realize I'm not alone! After talking to Camelia (Johnson) who I work with I have come to the conclusion that your going to do great! Good luck with everything you try! :)